Included with the XAUI core are the XGMII Extender Sublayers (DTE and PHY XGXS) and the 10GBASE-X sublayer, as described in clauses 47 and 48 of IEEE 802.
What does XGXS stand for?
XGXS stands for XGMII Extender Sublayer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XGXS
- Xerox Global Services
- Xiphophorus Genetic Stock Center (Texas)
- XNA Game Studio Express (software; trademark of Microsoft, Inc.)
- External Gamma Target
- X Graphical User Interface
- Xenogeneic Graft Versus Host Disease
- Xenogeneic Graft Versus Host Reaction
- Xtreme Global Wrestling League (Create-a-Wrestler gaming)
- Xbox Gamers World Order
- Extender Sub-Layer