Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Christopher Cox and AICPA President and CEO Barry Melancon will serve as keynote speakers at the 14th International XBRL Conference & Exhibition.
What does XQRT stand for?
XQRT stands for XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) Quality Review Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- XQuery By Example
- X-Decomposition Quantum Decision Diagram (algorithm)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Query Data Model
- Extensible Markup Language Query Graph Model
- XQuery for Java
- XML Query Language
- xFind Quality Metadata Scheme
- XML Query Object Mapping
- Quepos, Costa Rica (Airport Code)
- Extended Quadratic Residue
- Extreme Quality Shooters (gaming clan, Dutch)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Query Service (software; Oracle)
- XploRe Quantlet Server (statistical computing)
- XML Query Test Suite
- Qualicum, British Columbia, Canada (Airport Code)
- XML Query
- XML Query
- Exceptional Requirements (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More precisely, the effort is known as XBRL (2) (Extensible Business Reporting Language).
XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) is a language for the electronic communication of business and financial data.
To help their clients and employers reap the benefits, CPAs need to understand how XBRL can upgrade a variety of business functions, including the representative sample this article briefly describes.
the AICPA believes this is an ideal time for companies to embrace the XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language; www.
XBRL is the revolutionary information standard that enables the electronic tagging of business reports, including financial statements.