0 functionality which offers increased productivity for developers through: -- Complete alignment with X/Open SQL Access Group and International Standards Organization (ISO) Call Level Interface (CLI) as an extension to SQL-92.
What does X/OPEN SAG stand for?
X/OPEN SAG stands for X/Open SQL Access Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Xanthine Plus Xanthine Oxidase
- CCITT Packet Switching Protocol
- CCITT Message Handling Protocol
- CCITT EDI Protocol
- CCITT Directory Services Protocol
- Standard for Public-Key Infrastructure
- Accelerated Business Area Architecture
- Xanthan/Locust Bean Gum
- X/Open Company Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, 1995--Continuing its progress in leading database access standardization efforts, the X/Open SQL Access Group today announced the publication of the first version of its call level interface (CLI) specification entitled "Data Management: SQL Call Level Interface.
announced Tuesday that the work of the SQL Access Group will be consolidated, effective immediately, within X/Open with the formulation of the X/Open SQL Access Group.