Highway 287/26 averaged 509 vehicles/ day during winter (November-April) and 1251 vehicles/day during summer (May-October; Wyoming Department of Transportation [WYDOT] 2006, 2007, 2008).
What does WYDOT stand for?
WYDOT stands for Wyoming Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Who's Your Daddy?
- With Your Destiny (video game)
- World Youth Day
- Wyoming Department of Agriculture
- Warsai-Yikaalo Development Campaign (Eritrea)
- Wilder Youth Development Center (Somerville, TN)
- Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality
- World Youth Development and ICT (Information Communication Technology) (conference)
- Wigner-Yanase-Dyson-Lieb Concavity (interpolation theory)
- What Are You Doing Now?
- Water Year Data Summary (report; Minnesota Department of Natural Resources)
- Wake Your Daughter Up (blog)
- West Yorkshire Ecology (UK)
- William Yates Elementary (Missouri)
- Work Year Estimate
- Work-Year Equivalent
- Wyeth, Inc (stock symbol)
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency (UK)
- Wandsworth Youth Enterprise Centre (UK)
- West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott recorded these triggered avalanches and used the patterns to design a prototype detection system for the Wyoming Department of Transportation.