The Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT) has announced that the Wyoming Transportation Commission has recently awarded contracts summing up to $14 million for nine highway projects around the state.
What does WYDOT stand for?
WYDOT stands for Wyoming Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Who's Your Daddy?
- With Your Destiny (video game)
- World Youth Day
- Wyoming Department of Agriculture
- Warsai-Yikaalo Development Campaign (Eritrea)
- Wilder Youth Development Center (Somerville, TN)
- Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality
- World Youth Development and ICT (Information Communication Technology) (conference)
- Wigner-Yanase-Dyson-Lieb Concavity (interpolation theory)
- What Are You Doing Now?
- Water Year Data Summary (report; Minnesota Department of Natural Resources)
- Wake Your Daughter Up (blog)
- West Yorkshire Ecology (UK)
- William Yates Elementary (Missouri)
- Work Year Estimate
- Work-Year Equivalent
- Wyeth, Inc (stock symbol)
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency (UK)
- Wandsworth Youth Enterprise Centre (UK)
- West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highway 287/26 averaged 509 vehicles/ day during winter (November-April) and 1251 vehicles/day during summer (May-October; Wyoming Department of Transportation [WYDOT] 2006, 2007, 2008).
Scott recorded these triggered avalanches and used the patterns to design a prototype detection system for the Wyoming Department of Transportation.