Representative-elect Dan Zwonitzer, the natural resources program coordinator for the Wyoming Department of Agriculture, is 25, and Representative-elect Bryan Pedersen, a financial consultant, is 29.
What does WYDA stand for?
WYDA stands for Wyoming Department of Agriculture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- West Yorkshire Computer Repairs (UK)
- West Yorkshire Cycle Route (UK)
- West Yorkshire Central Services Agency (Leeds; UK)
- Waterford Youth Drama (Waterford, Ireland)
- Westfaelischer Yachtclub Delecke (German yacht club)
- What You Doing?
- What's Your Deal? (coupons)
- Who's Your Daddy?
- With Your Destiny (video game)
- World Youth Day
- Warsai-Yikaalo Development Campaign (Eritrea)
- Wilder Youth Development Center (Somerville, TN)
- Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality
- World Youth Development and ICT (Information Communication Technology) (conference)
- Wigner-Yanase-Dyson-Lieb Concavity (interpolation theory)
- What Are You Doing Now?
- Wyoming Department of Transportation
- Water Year Data Summary (report; Minnesota Department of Natural Resources)
- Wake Your Daughter Up (blog)
- West Yorkshire Ecology (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By 1997, changes in the food program had long outrun the structure of state statutes, and the food safety program found itself in danger of acting outside the authority and instructions of the legislature as dictated in the existing state laws, A decision was made by the director of the Wyoming Department of Agriculture (WDA) to take on the once-in-a-century task of starting over.