The Wu Tang Clan have Wu Wear, while P Diddy has his Sean John range.
What does WW stand for?
WW stands for Wu Wear (clothing line)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WW
We have 41 other meanings of WW in our Acronym Attic
- Working Women
- World War
- Worth Watching
- Wounded Warrior
- WoWWiki (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Written Warning (human resources and education)
- Wrong Way
- Wrong Window
- Wrong Word (proofreading)
- Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway
- Wide-Waisted Gaussian Beam
- White Water/American Adventures
- Wet Weight/Dry Weight Ratio
- Westwood One (syndication arm of Viacom's Infinity Broadcasting radio division)
- World War 1
- World War 2
- Israel Aircraft Industries 1124 Westwind (business jet)
- White Water to Blue Water (Partnership Initiative)
- Walking the Way to Health (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of those making big waves on Seventh Avenue as well as on 125th Street in Harlem are FUBU, Sean John, Phat Farm, Maurice Malone, Mecca USA, Ecko Unlimited, Wu Wear, Triple 5 Soul, Enyce and Karl Kani.