But because he was upside down he lowered the wrong window, filling the car with water instead.
What does WW stand for?
WW stands for Wrong Window
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WW
We have 41 other meanings of WW in our Acronym Attic
- Work Wear (various companies)
- Work Week
- Working Women
- World War
- Worth Watching
- Wounded Warrior
- WoWWiki (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Written Warning (human resources and education)
- Wrong Way
- Wrong Word (proofreading)
- Wu Wear (clothing line)
- Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway
- Wide-Waisted Gaussian Beam
- White Water/American Adventures
- Wet Weight/Dry Weight Ratio
- Westwood One (syndication arm of Viacom's Infinity Broadcasting radio division)
- World War 1
- World War 2
- Israel Aircraft Industries 1124 Westwind (business jet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They had been told they had installed the wrong windows and the house in Clifton Road must be repainted to comply with the conservation area's requirements.
In hindsight, we can say it was the wrong window to organise now.
It was during my final posting in the Durham Criminal Justice Department at Aykley Heads that I realised that, while I was climbing the ladder, changes in the legal profession had occurred which meant that the ladder had led me to the wrong window.
It's so easy to inadvertently flip to the wrong window, and you definitely don't want him to get the message for your BFF that says what a hottie he is
Staff in the Stadtsparkasse bank ignored the man's demands - because he was standing at the wrong window.
In court, the 53-year-old from Oldbury, in the Black Country, admitted dishonestly obtaining a payment of pounds 1,100 for work and materials from one client and supplying the wrong windows to the other.
Christopher Hill dishonestly obtained a payment of pounds 1,100 for work and materials from one client and supplied the wrong windows to the other, West Bromwich Magistrates' Court heard.