The confirmation comes after gantry signs on a similar scheme on the M42 near Birmingham were deemed illegal for using the wrong font (typeface).
What does WF stand for?
WF stands for Wrong Font
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WF
We have 22 other meanings of WF in our Acronym Attic
- Withdrawal and Failure (grade)
- Won on Foul (boxing)
- Work Factor
- Work Flow
- Work Force
- Workfiles (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Workflow Framework
- Working Formula (mathematics)
- Writer's Festival
- Writing Forum
- Wychowanie Fizyczne (Polish: Physical Education)
- Whitening Filter Maximum Likelihood
- Whitening Filter Reduced State
- Workflow-Extensible Markup Language (Workflow Management Coalition)
- Wide-Field/Planetary Camera
- Workforce 21
- Workforce 2000 Council
- Water Features 2 Go (UK)
- Worst-Case Fair Weighted Fair Queueing
- Weight Forward 8 Pound Test Floating (flyfishing terminology; flyline designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Patrick Hill THOUSANDS of drivers could have their speeding convictions overturned - as motorway signs were written in the wrong FONT.
When you transfer a presentation from one computer to another, sometimes the wrong fonts show up on the screen.