Kevin Prendergast, trainer of Termagant and Wrong Answer "Termagant is a filly we like a lot.
What does WA stand for?
WA stands for Wrong Answer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WA
We have 49 other meanings of WA in our Acronym Attic
- Work Area (telephony; wiring locations e.g., from WA to main cross-connect, etc.)
- Work Around
- Work Assignment
- Work Authority
- Work Authorization
- Workflow Automation
- World Advocates (NGO)
- World Almanac
- Worms Armageddon (game)
- Worthy Advisor (International Order of the Rainbow for Girls)
- Washington State Air National Guard
- Experiment number at CERN
- Wealth Analysis and Planning
- Washington Defense of Marriage Alliance (political group; Washington)
- Wavelength Assignment to Maximize the Network Capacity
- Wavelength Allocation and Threshold Dropping
- Winamp3 (Media Player)
- WisBar Advance 3 (software)
- Western Australia 4 Wheel Drive Association, Inc.
- Waffen Amt (German: weapons office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liberals have wrong answers on population (reprinted with permission) Bud Pfaff's letter "Convenient misinterpretation" (Nov.
Medicare is now so complicated that, according to a General Accountability Office study, physicians who questioned Medicare customer service representatives (CSRs) on proper billing procedures were given the wrong answers an astounding 96 percent of the time.
Did you know that there actually are wrong answers to the Rorschach test?
FOR The Record (May 14) said that a sample question run for the BBC IQ Test gave the wrong answer (1 2 4 7 16 instead of 1 2 4 7 11).
Here is the kind of question that has no right or wrong answers, but candidates' responses can reveal whether they will fit the job: * You're in a situation where you have two very important responsibilities, and both have deadlines that are impossible to meet.