ADVERTISEMENTS seeking written submissions from interested parties as part of the Irish Racing Review ordered by Minister Simon Coveney TD last month have been launched, writes Brian Fleming.
What does WS stand for?
WS stands for Written Submission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WS
We have 56 other meanings of WS in our Acronym Attic
- World Senior
- World Series
- World Service (BBC)
- World Services
- World Shift (game)
- World Studies (course/class)
- Write Set
- Writer to the Signet
- Wrought Steel
- Workshop Automotive Software Engineering
- Waste Systems & Transportation Department
- Wang System 30
- Web Services Data Access and Integration
- Web Services Federation Language
- Web Services and Formal Methods (International Workshop)
- Web Services Grid Application Framework
- Waardenburg Syndrome Type I (genetics)
- Web Services Interoperability Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each artwork is accompanied by a written submission from the artist.
He will have to wait a little longer, though, after the CAS issued a statement which read: "In the arbitration between the International Cycling Union (UCI) and World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), and Alberto Contador and the Spanish Cycling Federation (RFEC), the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has allowed a request for a second exchange of written submissions between the parties as well as for a new procedural calendar.
Written submissions relating to these points should be sent to the committee as soon as possible, and by January 10 at the latest.
An FA regulatory commission will hear the case later today and make their final decision based on video evidence and written submissions.