Top-5 Non-life Insurers in Taiwan by Written Premium Growth in First 10 Months of 2012 Year-on-year Insurance Company Written Premiums Growth Rate Cathay Century Insurance Co.
What does WP stand for?
WP stands for Written Premium (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WP
We have 39 other meanings of WP in our Acronym Attic
- World Peace
- Worldperks (Northwest frequent flyer program)
- WorleyParsons (Australia)
- Worst Player (gaming)
- Worthless Parasite
- Wrist Pitch
- Writ Petition (law; India)
- Write Protected
- Writing Power
- Written Production (test)
- Wrong Person
- Workload Planning and Control
- Wilton Public and Gregg Free Library (Wilton, NH)
- White Pass & Yukon Route (railway)
- Working Party on Aid Effectiveness
- White Phosphorus Tracer (ammunition)
- Word Processing/Administrative Support
- Word Processing/Data Processing
- Weapons Procurement (Appropriation) Navy
Samples in periodicals archive:
As for individual insurers, Stifel Nicolaus figures show USAA Insurance Group, which insures only military personnel and their families, leading the way for percentage increases in year-over-year direct written premium among the top-10 auto insurers, ranked by total direct written premiums.
In business services, for example, workers' comp accounts for only about 23% of total written premium, which is substantially less than its more than 40% share in construction and manufacturing.
Under current law, an insurer with as much as $350,000 in direct or net written premium, whichever is greater, is exempt from federal taxes.