The purpose of arranging this competition was provision of platform to students where they can show off their writing powers and express their emotions and thoughts in words.
What does WP stand for?
WP stands for Writing Power
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of WP
We have 39 other meanings of WP in our Acronym Attic
- Workshop Proceedings
- World Peace
- Worldperks (Northwest frequent flyer program)
- WorleyParsons (Australia)
- Worst Player (gaming)
- Worthless Parasite
- Wrist Pitch
- Writ Petition (law; India)
- Write Protected
- Written Premium (insurance)
- Written Production (test)
- Wrong Person
- Workload Planning and Control
- Wilton Public and Gregg Free Library (Wilton, NH)
- White Pass & Yukon Route (railway)
- Working Party on Aid Effectiveness
- White Phosphorus Tracer (ammunition)
- Word Processing/Administrative Support
- Word Processing/Data Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traditionally, since the state Constitution gives budget writing power to the House, that chamber takes up the budget first.
9781843843191 Writing power in Anglo-Saxon England; texts, hierarchies, economies.
MarkMagic 8 features breakthrough capabilities that provide more forms and report writing power, more flexibility to automate document processing, performance enhancements to reduce processing time, and interface refinements to make designing bar code labels, RFID tags, forms and reports easier than ever before.
Meg must now use her writing powers to bring him home.
Quick And Easy Grammar Games To Boost Writing Power Catherine DePino Teacher Ideas Press c/o Libraries Unlimited 88 Post Road West, Westport, CT 06881 1591583284 $23.
Dire Straits frontman Mark Knopflerwas as wellknown for sweatbands as he was for writing power ballads loved by late Eighties Yuppies.
Her most recent TV hit, dinnerladies, showed Wood at the pinnacle of her writing powers as it managed to be both hilariously funny but very warm and inoffensive - and yet it didn't lack bite.