Niku is also writing APIs to link to PeopleSoft and SAP for large clients, Great Plains Software for mid-size business and Intuit's QuickBooks for small consultancies using the iNiku site.
What does WAX stand for?
WAX stands for Writing API (Application Programming Interface) for XML (Extensible Markup Language; open-source library)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAX
We have 3 other meanings of WAX in our Acronym Attic
- Western Australia Working Sheep Dog Association
- Wind and Water Technical Assistance Program (US FEMA)
- World Association of Wildlife Veterinarians
- What A Wonderful World
- We Are What We Are (Wales musical theatre company)
- We Are Where We Are (musical theatre company)
- Weak Anion-Exchange (chemistry)
- Weapons, Ammunition, Explosives
- West Asia Express (shipping service)
- Worldwide Asset Exchange (game trading platform)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the performance side, by writing APIs to allow Oracle to talk to Veritas' file system software enables load balancing of the software across multiple disks.
The deal will see products, including SiteMaster, SiteSweeper, QuickSite and SiteMarks, handed over to StarBase, which has been a partner of the Scotts Valley, California-based company since February, writing APIs to link Site's software with its own development and management tools.