Beginning in 2000 with the breathtaking aerial dance of Project Bandaloop rigged on mountains in Yosemite, "Face of America" has featured the Olympic synchronized swimming team performing underwater at Coral Reef National Monument, along with a work by Donald Byrd in Virgin Islands National Park; gone underground at Kentucky's Mammoth Cave National Park with Doug Varone and Dancers; simulated human flight at the Wright Brothers National Memorial in Kitty Hawk, NC, with daredevil Elizabeth Streb; scaled volcanoes with Halau O Kekuhi at Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park; and traversed the Going-to-the-Sun Road with Trey McIntyre Project in Montana's expansive Glacier National Park.
What does WRBR stand for?
WRBR stands for Wright Brothers National Memorial (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WRBR
- Western Regional Biomass Energy Program (US Department of Energy)
- Weighted Radial Basis Function (brain study)
- Wild Rogue Balloon Festival (Grants Pass, OR)
- Westlake Riverhills Bushcare Group (Australia)
- Wind River Bear Institute (est. 1996; Montana)
- W. R. Berkley Insurance Europe Limited (UK)
- West Regional Branch Library (Plantation, FL)
- White Riboflavin Binding Protein
- What Rhymes with Bunny Rabbit Productions (Asheville, NC)
- World Retail Banking Report (survey)
- Walai Rukhavej Botanical Research Institute (Mahasarakham University, Thailand)
- Wireless Radio Base Station
- Wireless Reachback System (US Navy)
- Would Rather Be Sleeping
- Wynnum Redlands Budgerigar Society, Inc. (bird club)
- West River Business Service Center (South Dakota)
- Walter Reed Biosytematics Unit
- Wessex Regional Burns Unit (UK)
- Wakefield Regional Council (Australia)
- Water Research Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilbur tried to pump up the witnesses to get them to jump up and down and hoot and holler to encourage Orville," says Darrell Collins, the historian at Wright Brothers National Memorial.
The donation will support the First Flight Centennial Pavilion at Wright Brothers National Memorial in North Carolina.
Watch choreography by Donald Byrd at Virgin Islands National Park, Elizabeth Streb at the Wright Brothers National Memorial, and Doug Varone at Kentucky's Mammoth Cave National Park.
Visit six parks and wildlife areas, including: Pea Island Wildlife Refuge, the Alligator River Wildlife Refuge, Wright Brothers National Memorial, or the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.