Following the thoughts of a US infantry platoon as they engage in battle, providing a character study of the soldier 1945 *** Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (Channel 4, 2.
What does WOK stand for?
WOK stands for Wrath of Khan (Star Trek movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WOK
We have 9 other meanings of WOK in our Acronym Attic
- Western Ohio Junior Football Conference
- Warrant Officer, Junior Grade
- Western Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- World Orchestra of Jeunesses Musicales (also seen as JMWO)
- Warszawska Opera Kameralna (Polish: Warsaw Chamber Opera; Warsaw, Poland)
- Ways of Knowing
- Wealth of Knowledge
- Werkgroep Onderzoek Kwaliteit (Dutch: Quality Research Working Group)
- World of Kaomaris (online game)
- World of Kickboxing (magazine)
- Wipe Out Kids' Cancer
- World of KJ (movie website)
- Workshop on Korean Linguistics
- Works Okay on My System
- Willys-Overland-Knight Registry (car club)
- Wistar Ottawa Karlsburg W
- Waiver of Liability (various organizations)
- Wake-On-LAN (Intel networked remote control)
- Warriors of the Land (game)
- Water of Life (Fontana, California church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Channel 4, tomorrow, 2.
com/node/59938) Ain't It Cool saw the first nine minutes and reports that the score by Michael Giacchino for "Star Trek Into the Darkness" quotes Khan's theme from "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
In Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, on Friday, Admiral Kirk is a Starfleet Academy instructor, while Captain Spock serves as a cadet training officer, while being in command of the USS Enterprise.
One of the best entries in the long-STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN (1982) Sunday, Channel 4, 11.