Rides that Salman particularly loved were the Prince Of Dark Waters, Wrath Of God and the roller coaster ride Gold Rush Coaster.
What does WoG stand for?
WoG stands for Wrath of God (game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WoG
We have 28 other meanings of WoG in our Acronym Attic
- Without Gun (military slang; Canada)
- Woman of God
- Word of Glory (World of Warcraft)
- Word of God
- Work Order Generator
- Work Out Gardener (prisoner status; Victoria, Australia prison system)
- Working On Government (apocryphal: circa 1900s British Empire acronym stenciled on shirts of laborers assigned to government projects)
- World of Geekz (Web forum)
- World of Goo (game by 2-D Boy)
- Worthy Oriental Gentleman
- Washington Outfitters and Guides Association (Twisp, WA)
- Women of Global Action
- World Olympic Gymnastics Academy
- West Orange Girls Club (Ocoee, FL)
- Word of God Creations
- World Organization of Governance and Competitiveness (New York, NY)
- Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Word of Grace Fellowship
- Western Ontario Girls Hockey League (Canada)
- Word of God Ministries
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had starred in more than 130 arthouse movies including 1979's Nosferatu the Vampire, Fitzcarraldo (1982) and Aguirre: The Wrath of God (1972).
Balkan argues persuasively that Aguirre's "self-styled image as the Wrath of God reflected his belief not in a benevolent God bestowing all his grace on the kingdom of Spain but rather an angry God, one who would purge the corrupt and institute a new order" (p.
He said that the robbing of Hajj pilgrims is an act of inviting the wrath of God.
Sahibzada Zubair Abu Al Kher said in its issued statement the priest and its associates involved in desecration of Holy Quran would not escape the wrath of God.
A CHRISTIAN pensioner was threatened with the wrath of God when she refused to be moved from her care home, a trial heard.