These include Direct Roving, Woven Roving, Chopped Strands and Chopped Strand Mat for the regional and international markets.
What does WR stand for?
WR stands for Woven Roving (fiberglass)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WR
We have 33 other meanings of WR in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Reserve (US DoD)
- Women's Resources (Lindsay, Ontario, Canada women's shelter)
- Womens Rights
- Worcester (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Work Release
- Work Request
- Working Reagent (biology)
- Working Roll (mill)
- World Record
- World Relief
- Wrist Roll (US NASA)
- Warner-Robins Air Logistics Center
- Wavelength-Routed Optical Burst Switching
- Weather Radio Specific Area Message Encoding
- Waveform Relaxation with Transverse Partitioning (algorithm)
- When Ready, Ordnance
- Wedge Resection/Segmental Phenolization (ingrown toenail treatment)
- When Ready, Target
- World Racing 2 (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FRP plates were manufactured using Chopped Strand Mat (CSM) fibres (75 mm length and 16 micron diameter) and Woven Rovings fibres.
This has minimal strength but is required to provide even support behind the gelcoat and to ensure the pattern of woven rovings or other reinforcing does not "print" through.
Impregnators for mechanized wet-out of woven roving and lay-up into large molds.
OC FlowRo fabrics are 100% fiberglass; construction combines woven roving and continuous-filament mat.
Whatever the outcome, Ascot today is an exciting adventure for the trainers of the three Scandinavian runners in the Tote International Handicap-El Gran Lode, Woven Roving and Senador.