O'Connor now coaches the team at the Wounded Warrior Regiment at Quantico, Va.
What does WWR stand for?
WWR stands for Wounded Warrior Regiment (Virginia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWR
We have 49 other meanings of WWR in our Acronym Attic
- Walt Whitman Quarterly Review (University of Iowa)
- Welded Wire Reinforcement
- Well Worth Reading (various organizations)
- Wild Water Racing
- Wire-Wound Resistor
- Working With Rails (online community)
- World Water Resources and Use (UNESCO database)
- World Wide Recycling BV (Twello, The Netherlands)
- World Wrestling Revolution (online magazine and podcast)
- Worldwide Workload Report
- Welsh Wheelchair Rugby Association (UK)
- Western Washington Racing Association (est. 1957)
- Western Washtenaw Recycling Authority (Michigan)
- Western Wisconsin Realtors Association (Saint Paul, MN)
- Wack Wack Rhythm Band
- World Wide Religious Broadcasting
- Washington Wildlife Recreation Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Western Reserve Community Cooperative, Inc. (Ohio)
- Western Wake Republican Club (North Carolina)
- Winton Woods Riding Center (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Marine Corps Wounded Warrior Regiment website reported that over 300 wounded, ill and injured Marines, Marine veterans and international Marines and service members participated in the second annual Marine Corps Trials from Feb.
Currently still at Quantico, Bruce now serves as the regimental surgeon in the Marine Corps Wounded Warrior Regiment, which supports wounded, ill, and injured marines, and also manages the other Marine Corps Wounded Warrior programs.
Other programs available to service members include the Navy's Safe Harbor Program, the Army's Wounded Warrior Program and the Marine Corps' Wounded Warrior Regiment.
MARINE CORPS MANPOWER AND RESERVE AFFAIRS HOMEPAGE Wounded Warrior Regiment https://www.