The Army has committed the money and the resources to ensure that our wounded, ill, and injured soldiers and their families can heal together, as well as learn the necessary skills and tools that will enable them to lead productive lives post injury," said Brig.
What does WII stand for?
WII stands for Wounded, Ill, and Injured
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WII
We have 24 other meanings of WII in our Acronym Attic
- Windows Installation Helper Utility (Microsoft)
- Womens Ice Hockey Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- [not an acronym] Official Name of Nintendo's Console Previously Code-Named Revolution)
- Washington Internship Institute
- Wieso Immer Ich
- Wildlife Institute of India
- Wildlife Institute of India (Uttarakhand, India)
- Women in Insurance (various locations)
- World Internet Institute (Sweden)
- Worldwide Information Infrastructure
- Work Incentives Improvement Act
- Winrock International Institute for Agricultural Development
- World Income Inequality Database
- Women Interested in Engineering (University of Nebraska-Lincoln event)
- West Indies International Furniture (British West Indies)
- World Islamic Infrastructure Finance Conference
- What's In It For Me?
- What's in It for Me?
- What's in It for Them
- What's In It For You
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In the fall of 2008, the Coast Guard approached Safe Harbor to gain an understanding of the nonmedical care management support provided to seriously wounded, ill, and injured Sailors and their families.