October 6th is World Ostomy Day and will be celebrated in the Sacramento area by the Sacramento Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practitioner Nurses with an all day free ostomy clinic and education day.
What does WOC stand for?
WOC stands for Wound, Ostomy and Continence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WOC
We have 107 other meanings of WOC in our Acronym Attic
- World of Comics (German comic artists)
- World of Concrete (industry event)
- World of Conflict (gaming)
- World Ophthalmology Congress
- World Orchid Conference
- World Organization of Creditors (Russia)
- World Orienteering Championships
- World Orthopaedic Concern
- World Outreach Church (Murfreesboro, TN)
- World Overall Championships (frisbee sports)
- Written and Oral Communications
- Wing Operations Center (Airlift)
- Wing Operations Center (Fighter)
- Wing Operations Center for Reconnaissance
- Wing Operations Center (Strategic Air Command)
- Wakayama Organic Certified Association (Wakayama, Japan)
- West Oakland Commerce Association (Oakland, California)
- West Oxford Community Association (UK)
- Whitney Oaks Community Association (Rocklin, California)
- Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
This conference is combined with the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses' Society.
Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society 4700 W.
com Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society 4700 W.
org A professional, international nursing society of more than 3,700 nurse professionals who are experts in the care of patients with wound, ostomy and continence problems.