The Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN) has been a leader in the development of clinical practice guidelines for the care of patients with wounds, fecal and urinary diversions, and continence disorders since the late 1980s.
What does WOCN stand for?
WOCN stands for Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOCN
We have 5 other meanings of WOCN in our Acronym Attic
- Women of Color Leadership Program
- World Ocean and Cruise Liner Society
- White Oak Creek Mitigation Area
- World Conference on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- World Congress on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Warrant Officer Candidate Military Development Course
- World Congress for Middle Eastern Studies
- International Conference on Wireless & Optical Communications Networks
- Wireless and Optical Communications Networks (International Conference)
- Women of Color Network (Harrisburg, PA)
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Board
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Education Program (La Salle University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society (Mt. Laurel, NJ)
- Western Ohio Computer Organization
- Woodworkers of Central Ohio
- World Council of Service Clubs
- Worth County (various locations)
- Written Order of the Commanding Officer (US DoD)
- Worcester County Mathematics League
- Women’s Consortium of Nigeria (Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society 4700 W.