What does WYLASOMTGWTR stand for?
WYLASOMTGWTR stands for Would You Like a Saucer of Milk to Go with that Remark?
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- World Yoshukai Karate Kobudo Organization
- Waste Your Life
- Watch Your Language
- WebYourLife! (web design company; Germany)
- Weston Youth Lacrosse (Massachusetts)
- Why You Little...
- Wish You Luck
- Would You Like a Bowl of Cream to Go with that Remark?
- Would You Love A Monsterman (song by Lordi)
- Would You Like A Saucer Of Milk To Go With That Comment?
- Would You Like A Saucer of Milk with That Comment?
- What You Leave Behind (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode)
- West Yorkshire Learning Consortium
- Washington Young Lawyers Division
- Wilderness Youth Leadership Development (various locations)
- Wyoming Libraries Database
- West Yorkshire Local Development Agencies (UK)
- Would You Like Fries with That?
- Whether You Like It or Not
- West Yorkshire Lifelong Learning Network (UK)