Is it worth the pain and sadness, is it peace At any cost?
What does WTP stand for?
WTP stands for Worth the Pain (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WTP
We have 100 other meanings of WTP in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Transaction Protocol
- Wireless Transport Protocol
- Wish to Prove (math)
- Witchcraft Tape Products, Inc.
- Worker Training Program (National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences)
- Workgroup Technology Partners (Maine)
- World Tavern Poker
- World Trade Press (Petaluma, CA)
- World Tree Project
- Worldwide Trip Protector
- Write to Programmer
- Wallace Trail Preservation Association (Glenmoore, PA)
- West Tennessee Physicians' Alliance
- West Texas Pharmaceutical Association
- West Texas Physicians Alliance
- West Texas Press Association
- Wheelchair Tennis Players Association
- Where's the Party At
- Wild Turkey Permit Area (Minnesota)
- Wireless Telephone Protection Act of 1998
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg, who faces hostility at his party conference this week over spending cuts and their slump in the polls, said voting reform was worth the pain of going into the ConDem coalition.
But it was probably worth the pain as the Jane Houftontrained bitch duly took the spoils.
He's betting that the right to outsource--perhaps to countries that may then buy Boeing planes--is worth the pain of a strike.
The bloodshed that marked every step of their efforts may have made them pause, but thankfully they pressed on when many of more limited vision argued it wasn't worth the pain.
They may be resting their aching feet but three bakery workers say it was worth the pain climbing three peaks to raise money for a prostate cancer charity.
It took the tattoo artist four hours to do it -but I think it was worth the pain.
It hurt slightly when they got down t my ankle but it was worth the pain.