Over on Corrie, Steve split from fabulous Becky and shacked up with her mortal enemy, the worst person ever - Tracy Barlow.
What does WPE stand for?
WPE stands for Worst Person Ever
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WPE
We have 52 other meanings of WPE in our Acronym Attic
- Williams Precision Engines
- Winsock Packet Editor
- Women's Protection and Empowerment (International Rescue Committee)
- Word Processing Equipment
- Work Performance Evaluation
- Work Place Engineering (various companies)
- Work Place Examination
- Workpackage Exchange
- World Parliament Experiment (online debating forum)
- World Property Exchange (digital real estate stock exchange)
- Worst President Ever
- Writing Proficiency Exam
- Washington Public Employees Association
- Wiccan Pagan Educational Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Wyoming Public Employee Association
- Working Party on Ecosystems and Bycatch (Indian Ocean Tuna Commission)
- West Plains Electric Cooperative (Dickinson, ND)
- Western Piedmont Education Consortium (Greenwood, SC)`
- Willow Park Ecology Centre (Norval, Ontario, Canada)
- Windsor Park Equestrian Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ganger man (foreman) put in charge of the workers at this time was an ex-Indian army soldier, and Alf describes him as 'the worst person ever to be put in charge of men'.
He said he wanted to highlight the plight of the capital's homeless despite being ``the worst person ever at DIY''.