An extremely scaled-down version of Worms Armageddon with almost no customization options, around a third of the original 60 weapons, about as basic an online multiplayer as imaginable and it's buggy, to boot.
What does WA stand for?
WA stands for Worms Armageddon (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WA
We have 49 other meanings of WA in our Acronym Attic
- Word After (logging abbreviation)
- WordsAhead (Vibrant Learning Affiliates literacy program)
- Work Area (telephony; wiring locations e.g., from WA to main cross-connect, etc.)
- Work Around
- Work Assignment
- Work Authority
- Work Authorization
- Workflow Automation
- World Advocates (NGO)
- World Almanac
- Worthy Advisor (International Order of the Rainbow for Girls)
- Wrong Answer
- Washington State Air National Guard
- Experiment number at CERN
- Wealth Analysis and Planning
- Washington Defense of Marriage Alliance (political group; Washington)
- Wavelength Assignment to Maximize the Network Capacity
- Wavelength Allocation and Threshold Dropping
- Winamp3 (Media Player)
- WisBar Advance 3 (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following classics such as Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party, Worms Blast features lots of cool updates and additions.
WORMS ARMAGEDDON Dreamcast GET at least bronze in all training modes to open up bonus scheme 1.