Given the lack of detection of HPAI viruses through worldwide surveillance, we suggest monitoring for AI should aim at improving our understanding of AI dynamics (in particular, the role of the environment and immunity) using long-term comprehensive live bird, serologic, and environmental sampling at targeted areas.
What does WWSP stand for?
WWSP stands for Worldwide Surveillance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WWSP
We have 2 other meanings of WWSP in our Acronym Attic
- Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Nintendo Wii Game)
- World Wide Shopping Mall (Malton, North Yorkshire, UK)
- Walla Walla Symphony Orchestra (Walla Walla, WA)
- Wasatch Winds Symphonic Winds (American Fork, UT)
- We Will Speak Out (coalition)
- WIN Wollongong Symphony Orchestra (Australia)
- Worldwide Sculpture Organisation
- Women Working for Social Progress (Trinidad and Tobago)
- World Wide Specialty Programs (insurance; various locations)
- White Water Safety and Rescue (UK)
- World Water Speed Record
- World Wide Signs Radio
- Western Winter Sports Representatives Association
- Warfare and Warfare Support System
- Water Wise Swim School (California)
- What Would Simon Say (celebrity blog)
- Working Women's Survival Show (est. 1988; cancer)
- Worldwide Sales and Services
- Worldwide Satellite Systems (US DoD contract vehicle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China over the weekend joined the worldwide surveillance for swine flu, stepping up vigilance at its airports and other entry points for passengers returning from affected regions, a state-run daily reported Monday.
Ireland's undercover Army intelligence branch G2 had been monitoring his movements since 1997 as part of worldwide surveillance of Islamic terrorist activity.
From a global perspective, the SARS epidemic demonstrated the importance of a worldwide surveillance and response capacity to address emerging microbial threats through timely reporting, rapid communication, and evidence-based action.