LDRA's worldwide quality management systems ISO 9001:2008 and certified processes show LDRA's continual commitment to serving customers.
What does WQMS stand for?
WQMS stands for Worldwide Quality Management System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WQMS
We have 2 other meanings of WQMS in our Acronym Attic
- Water Quality Management Advisory Committee (Monroe County, New York)
- Water Quality Management District
- Water Quality Management Division
- Western Quake3 Map Depot
- Water Quality Management Office
- Water Quality Management Plan
- Water Quality Monitoring Program (Victoria, TX)
- Water-Quality Master Plan
- Water Quality Management Report
- Water Quality Modeling System
- Water Quality Modeling System for the Great Lakes
- Water Quality Management Zone (Manitoba, Canada)
- Water Quality Network
- Web Quality News
- Worldquest Networks, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Worldwide Quality Network, Inc (Camarillo, CA)
- Water Quality Objective
- Well-Quasi-Ordering (mathematics)
- Wider Quaker Organization (Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association of the Religious Society of Friends; Savannah, GA)
- Wisconsin Quality of Life Index (Wisconsin Psychiatric Institute and Clinic; Madison, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The certification covers all disciplines within the company and confirms that MRPC has successfully implemented a quality management system that matches the worldwide quality management system standard for medical devices, the company says.