He elaborated that Moodle provides USAICoE with a customizable, cost effective LMS solution on SIPRNET as well as the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS).
What does WICS stand for?
WICS stands for Worldwide Intelligence Communications System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WICS
We have 16 other meanings of WICS in our Acronym Attic
- Writing, Inquiry, Collaboration and Reading
- Warehouse Inventory Control System
- Water Industry Certification Scheme
- Water Industry Commission for Scotland
- WebSphere InterChange Server
- Wireless Intracell Communications System
- Women in Community Service, Inc.
- Women in Computer Science
- World Islamic Call Society
- Worldnet Internet Connect Service (AT&T)
- Western Indo-Canadian Students' Association
- Working IEEE/IFIP (International Federation for Information Processing) Conference on Software Architecture
- Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture
- West Indies Central Sugar Cane Breeding Station (St Geroge, Barbados)
- West Irondequoit Central School District (Rochester, New York)
- Women in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- Western Interstate Child Support Enforcement Council (Boise, ID)
- Wisconsin Integrated Cropping Systems Trials (crop rotation project; Madison, WI)
- West Itchen Community Trust (UK)
- Wisconsin Inventory of Clinic Teaching
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the company will provide terrestrial, wireless and satellite communications support on the joint worldwide intelligence communications system (JWICS), secret internet protocol router network (SIPRnet), non-classified internet protocol router network (NIPRnet) and other coalition networks.
The planned migration of MI communications requirements to the Signal Corps must address the fact that the Signal Corps does not currently provide Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) connectivity at its worldwide, strategic theater-entry-point sites, nor does it have equipment accredited to tie into the current TROJAN network.