Organizations looking to leverage prior investments in technology and mitigate the risk associated with technology obsolescence and scalability must understand the Internet offers a defacto standard worldwide information infrastructure on which existing computing platforms can be cost-effectively connected and extended.
What does WII stand for?
WII stands for Worldwide Information Infrastructure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WII
We have 24 other meanings of WII in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Interagency HIV Study
- Windows Installation Helper Utility (Microsoft)
- Womens Ice Hockey Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- [not an acronym] Official Name of Nintendo's Console Previously Code-Named Revolution)
- Washington Internship Institute
- Wieso Immer Ich
- Wildlife Institute of India
- Wildlife Institute of India (Uttarakhand, India)
- Women in Insurance (various locations)
- World Internet Institute (Sweden)
- Wounded, Ill, and Injured
- Work Incentives Improvement Act
- Winrock International Institute for Agricultural Development
- World Income Inequality Database
- Women Interested in Engineering (University of Nebraska-Lincoln event)
- West Indies International Furniture (British West Indies)
- World Islamic Infrastructure Finance Conference
- What's In It For Me?
- What's in It for Me?
- What's in It for Them