THE WAGES of most workers are falling further and further behind those of top earners, even as average wages are failing to keep pace with labour productivity growth, according to new research conducted by independent research organisation Worldwatch Institute (www.
What does WWI stand for?
WWI stands for Worldwatch Institute (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWI
We have 38 other meanings of WWI in our Acronym Attic
- What Was It?
- Whistling Woods International (India)
- WhiteWater Inc (Charlton, MA)
- WinStar Wireless, Inc. (Winstar Communications, Inc.)
- Wireless and Wireline Initiative (Sprint & Sprint PCS)
- Wireless World Initiative
- Women for Women International
- World War I
- World Wide Images (database)
- World Wings International, Inc (former Pan Am flight attendants)
- Wisconsin Women’s Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man (Australian comedy)
- Who Wears It Better (slogan)
- Wimbledon Women in Business (UK)
- Western Wireless International Corporation (Bellevue, WA)
- Wired/Wireless Internet Communications (conference)
- Without Walls International Church (Tampa, FL)
- Woodrow Wilson International Center
- World without Imperialism Contingent (politics)
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
Samples in periodicals archive:
03 million bpd, according to research conducted by Worldwatch Institute (www.
The Worldwatch Institute is a think-tank and network of partners devoted to generating insights for decision-makers to make a sustainable human society.
ENERGY RESOURCE-5 February 2009-Marcel Brenninkmeijer Joins Worldwatch Institute Board of Directors(C)2009 JeraOne - http://www.
Byline: ANI Washington, Dec 8 (ANI): New estimates by Worldwatch Institute in the US have revealed that genetically modified (GM) crops have reached 9 percent of global primary crop production in 2007, bringing the total GM land area up to 114.
There is no question that the choice to become a vegetarian or lower meat consumption is one of the most positive lifestyle changes a person could make in terms of reducing one's personal impact on the environment," says Christopher Flavin of the Worldwatch Institute.
The magazine was launched with the January/February issue in 1988, when the Worldwatch Institute was already 14 years old, and has published six issues every year since then (and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future).