Maybe some would like a world of tomorrow without the news — Pew Research suggests that barely half of Americans would miss the newspaper or think that it is important to civic life — but I disagree.
What does WOT stand for?
WOT stands for World of Tomorrow (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WOT
We have 25 other meanings of WOT in our Acronym Attic
- Week of Training
- Wheel Of Time
- Wide Open Throttle
- Wild Orange Thing (metal detector coil)
- Without Tenure (teaching)
- Women on Top
- Women-Only Training
- Work Order Ticket
- World of Tanks (gaming)
- World of Tanks (online game)
- Wainwrights on the Air (amateur radio; UK)
- Way of the Assassin (gaming)
- Week of the Airedale (dog competition)
- West-Ost-Transfer-Agentur (German: West-East Transfer Agency; Bremen, Germany)
- Wisconsin Occupational Therapy Association
- Wisdom of the Ancients
- World Outreach Team Action (religious organization)
- Worship, Theology and the Arts (Andover Newton Theological School; Newton Centre, MA)
- Worship of the Almighty Dollar
- Waste of Time and Money
Samples in periodicals archive:
95) which continues the adventures of Jonathan Kortel in the world of tomorrow.
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (Paramount, 2004).
We want to use this action to give everyone, not just children, the courage and enthusiasm to participate actively in shaping the world of tomorrow.
The pregnant designer was a guest at Jude Law and Sadie Frost's private World Of Tomorrow aftershow party at London's Groucho club on Monday night.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Giant 75-foot-tall robots will tower over two California theaters to launch the opening weekend of Paramount Pictures' "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.
Footage of the actor in his youth is used to create the villainous human leader of an army of killer robots for the fantasy adventure Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, set in the 1930s.
The report,Literacy Skills For The World Of Tomorrow, also found that boys' under-achievement in reading was closely associated ``with a lack of engagement.