Known both for its hard-nosed business acumen off the field, as well as the hard-hitting action on it, the NFL is one of a growing list of converts from the world of sport to a school of thought that incorporates environmental responsibility into the business model.
What does WOS stand for?
WOS stands for World of Sport
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOS
We have 72 other meanings of WOS in our Acronym Attic
- Without Salary (education)
- Wolfson Ornithological Society
- Women of Substance (online radio)
- Wonders of Science
- Work Order System
- Working Operating System
- Working Out Scheme (various locations)
- Workstation Operation System
- World of Spectrum
- World of Speed (racing game)
- World of Springfield (Playmates Toys toy series)
- Wigton Old Scholars Association
- Windows Open Services Architecture
- Windows Open System Architecture
- Wines of South Africa (industry association)
- Workers' Organisation for Socialist Action (est. 1990; South Africa)
- Workshop on Software Assessment
- Written Opinion of the ISA (International Searching Authority) (World Intellectual Property Organization)
- World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (Paris, France)
- Women of Strength and Healing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presented by Dickie Davies, who manfully struggled against the odds given the poor quality of sporting action he had at his disposal, World of Sport only ever achieved any real popularity when it started to show wrestling.