SWEDEN are petrified Shane Long could inflict a world of pain on their dodgy defence tonight.
What does WOP stand for?
WOP stands for World of Pain
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WOP
We have 33 other meanings of WOP in our Acronym Attic
- Winds of Plague (band)
- Wing Outer Panel
- Wipe on Polyurethane (woodworking)
- With Overwhelming Probability
- Without Papers
- Without Passport
- Without Pay
- Without Personnel
- Woman of Purpose
- Work Opportunity Program
- World of Pakistan (website)
- World of Potter (roleplaying)
- Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology
- Warrant Officer’s Protection Association
- Wimbledon Old Players Association (UK; est. 2005)
- Women Officers Professional Association
- Wool/Polyamide (treatment of textiles and fabrics)
- Workshop on Parallel Algorithms
- World Organization for Positive Action (Pompton Lakes, NJ)
- Worst of Public Access (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Usually a wizard at sleight of hand he conjured up a world of pain for himself when he chopped half of his finger off while - ironically - attempting to fit a safety guard on a circular saw.
Rachel is to appear on a BBC Horizon documentary, called Secret World Of Pain, to raise awareness of the condition.
Without being overly graphic, Wiess brings readers into Meredith's world of pain, fear, and confusion in haunting ways.
The mum-of-three told a pre-inquest hearing in Devizes, Wiltshire, last week: "I was in a world of pain.
Byline: PAUL McCARTHY THEN, just when you feel as if watching England means to inhabit a world of pain, along comes somebody to cast golden rays through the gloom.