Zayn, from South Bank, may be just 15 years old, but he is already flying high in the world of kickboxing -winning the junior boys' gold medal at the World Championships in Dublin a few weeks ago.
What does WOK stand for?
WOK stands for World of Kickboxing (magazine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOK
We have 9 other meanings of WOK in our Acronym Attic
- Words of Jesus Christ
- Western Ohio Junior Football Conference
- Warrant Officer, Junior Grade
- Western Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- World Orchestra of Jeunesses Musicales (also seen as JMWO)
- Warszawska Opera Kameralna (Polish: Warsaw Chamber Opera; Warsaw, Poland)
- Ways of Knowing
- Wealth of Knowledge
- Werkgroep Onderzoek Kwaliteit (Dutch: Quality Research Working Group)
- World of Kaomaris (online game)
- Wrath of Khan (Star Trek movie)
- Wipe Out Kids' Cancer
- World of KJ (movie website)
- Workshop on Korean Linguistics
- Works Okay on My System
- Willys-Overland-Knight Registry (car club)
- Wistar Ottawa Karlsburg W
- Waiver of Liability (various organizations)
- Wake-On-LAN (Intel networked remote control)
- Warriors of the Land (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Kershaw told the court that Ktori's ambitions of achieving fame in the world of kickboxing had been badly damaged by his criminal record because he had convictions for a number of offences including actual bodily harm.
CAPTION(S): FIGHTING SCOTTS: Brother and sisters Damien, Dion, centre, and Chantelle Scott are making a massive impression with their skills on the world of kickboxing