Finally, while doing much to promote those important learning skills and dispositions that can support academic learning, Gamestar Mechanic, World of Goo and many others may simply inject a much needed dose of play into the school day, a dose that we might all do well to have.
What does WOG stand for?
WOG stands for World of Goo (game by 2-D Boy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WOG
We have 28 other meanings of WOG in our Acronym Attic
- Without Girlfriend
- Without Guarantee
- Without Gun (military slang; Canada)
- Woman of God
- Word of Glory (World of Warcraft)
- Word of God
- Work Order Generator
- Work Out Gardener (prisoner status; Victoria, Australia prison system)
- Working On Government (apocryphal: circa 1900s British Empire acronym stenciled on shirts of laborers assigned to government projects)
- World of Geekz (Web forum)
- Worthy Oriental Gentleman
- Wrath of God (game)
- Washington Outfitters and Guides Association (Twisp, WA)
- Women of Global Action
- World Olympic Gymnastics Academy
- West Orange Girls Club (Ocoee, FL)
- Word of God Creations
- World Organization of Governance and Competitiveness (New York, NY)
- Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Word of Grace Fellowship
Samples in periodicals archive:
59 Similar in feel to the stunning World Of Goo, Feed Me Oil uses platform element positioning and good old-fashioned physics across the different levels to help you guide the liquid into end points.
59 World of Goo is a multiple award-winning, physics-based puzzle game that had the Wii world cooing when it was first released on WiiWare.
59 ASIN: N/A World of Goo is a multiple award-winning, physics-based puzzle game that had the Wii world cooing when it was first released on WiiWare.