Conductor Jung-Ho Pak has been appointed the first director of orchestral activities and music director of the World Youth Symphony Orchestra at Interlochen Arts Camp.
What does WYSO stand for?
WYSO stands for World Youth Symphony Orchestra (Interlochen Arts Camp)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYSO
We have 1 other meaning of WYSO in our Acronym Attic
- What You See Is What You Want
- What You Should Know
- What You Should Know About (series publication; religious materials)
- Wallingford Youth Soccer League (Wallingford, CT)
- Warren Youth Soccer League (Michigan)
- Westchester Youth Soccer League (New Rochelle, NY)
- What You See Looks Pretty Good (computer/internet lingo)
- West Yorkshire Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Westmoreland Youth Symphony Orchestra (Greensburg, PA)
- Wisconsin Youth Symphony Orchestra (Madison, WI)
- West Yorkshire School Of Christian Studies (UK)
- Where's Your Sense of Humor?
- West Yorkshire Schools of Karate (UK)
- Wycombe Society for the Performing Arts
- Wyoming Society for Respiratory Care
- World Youth and Student Travel Conference
- Watercress Yellow Spot Virus (botany)
- What You See What You Get
- What You See You May Not Get
- Wait Your Turn
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was exciting, she adds, to hear members of the camp's World Youth Symphony Orchestra tell about performing at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.