He considers the medal as a timely impetus and wants to repeat his feat at the World Youth Championships to be held in Yerevan, Armenia, from November 25- December 8.
What does WYC stand for?
WYC stands for World Youth Championship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYC
We have 44 other meanings of WYC in our Acronym Attic
- Would You Be Very Upset If I Asked You To Take Your Silly Ass Problem Down the Hall?
- Waikiki Yacht Club
- Washington Yacht Club
- Wasted Youth Crew
- Waukegan Yacht Club
- Wayzata Yacht Club (Minnesota)
- Western Yacht Club
- Westlake Yachting Club (Lorain, OH)
- Whitby Yacht Club (Canada)
- Whitstable Yacht Club (England)
- World Youth Choir (est. 1989; Belgium)
- World Youth Conference
- Württembergischer Yacht-Club eV (Germany)
- Wolfsburger Yacht Club Allertal (Germany)
- Wyoming Child Assistance and Protection System
- West Yorkshire Community Accounting Service (UK)
- Wyoming Comprehensive Assessment System
- Weser Yacht Club Bremen (Lemwerder, Germany)
- World Youth Chess Championships
- West Yorkshire Critical Care Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With an impressive hurdling pedigree, including reaching the semi-final of the World Youth Championships in 2007 and winning national titles in youth age groups, Helsby is now well placed as she embarks upon an outdoor season that could include an Olympic Games on home soil and the Europeans in Helsinki.
Within two months, Reed had won the England Championships and this year she scooped silver at the Commonwealth Youth Games as well as making the final of the World Youth Championships.
The squads are preparing for the AIBA World Youth Championships which glove off in Baku, Azerbaijan next month.
30pm Alpine skiing World Cup, Kranjska Gora (Eurosport) 2pm Nordic combined World Youth Championship, Hintercarten (Eurosport2) 2.
Meredith, who took silver in the 110m hurdles at last year's World Youth Championships, completed a memorable meeting by adding a third medal with bronze in the under-20 60m final in 7.
The 17-year-old Coventry Godiva Harriers ace, who won a bronze medal at the IAAF World Youth Championships earlier this month, recorded a time of 2:05.
JODIE Williams was expected to be in action again today at the IAAF World Youth Championships in Bressanone after winning the 100 metres in a sensational 11.