World Youth Alliance calls for Israeli immediate withdrawal from occupied Syrian Golan.
What does WYA stand for?
WYA stands for World Youth Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYA
We have 6 other meanings of WYA in our Acronym Attic
- Wrist Yaw (US NASA)
- Wyoming (US postal abbreviation)
- Wales Youth Agency
- War of Yankee Aggression (American Civil War)
- Welsh Yachting Association
- What's Your Angle
- Where You At
- While You're Away (distributed system that enables use of idle workstations)
- Whyalla, South Australia, Australia - Whyalla (Airport Code)
- World Youth Academy (private school; China)
- Westland Youth Athletic Association (Michigan)
- Whippoorwill Youth Athletic Association (Durham, NC)
- West Yorkshire Asbestos Action Group (UK)
- West Yorkshire Archaeology Advisory Service (UK)
- Wimmer Yamada and Caughey (San Diego, CA)
- Woking Youth Arts Centre (UK)
- Weaning to Yearling Average Daily Gain
- While You're At It
- Will You Accept, If Offered, the Position
- Windsor Yearbook on Access to Justice (University of Windsor; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 million to a benefactor of the World Youth Alliance, a not-for-profit institution whose mission is to empower young people for global leadership and local citizenship.
In a quiet and matter-of-fact way, Anna disclosed that the organization she co-founded, the World Youth Alliance, is approaching a membership of two million young people.
Please join Whittington and RFL's New York affiliate -- along with World Life League and the World Youth Alliance -- in front of MTV studios in Times Square.
Pia De Solenni, World Youth Alliance Paulette Roseboro, African American Life Alliance Wendy Wright, Concerned Women for America American Life League is the nation's largest pro-life educational organization with more than 375,000 supporting families.
This is in keeping with the original agreement reached in Beijing, and reinforces the inalienable dignity of women," stated Anna Halpine, president of the World Youth Alliance.