I got to know about your organisation and magazine recently when I had an interview with the World Young Women's Christian Association Secretary General, Nyaradzayi Gumbonzanda.
What does WYWCA stand for?
WYWCA stands for World Young Women's Christian Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Whatever You Want
- While You Wait Reader
- Who You With
- Widen Your World (website)
- Wings Your Way (restaurant; New Hampshire)
- Wish You Well
- World Youth Wave (Belgrade, Servia)
- Wrestle Your Way (fantasy league)
- While You Were Away
- World Youth Water Alliance (Bangalore, Karnataka, India)
- West Yorkshire Workforce Development (UK)
- What You Wanna Do
- West Yorkshire Workforce Development Confederation (UK)
- What Are You Waiting for (Gwen Stefani Song)
- Wherever You Will Go (The Calling song)
- While You Were Gone
- Wish You Were Gay (Billie Eilish song)
- Wyoming Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Wish You Were Here
- What You Want Is What You Get
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keywords: global feminism, UN Decade for Women, Nongovernmental Organizations, NGO forums, World Young Women's Christian Association Introduction Long-established liberal women's voluntary organizations founded in the West in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries were at the forefront of all varieties of twentieth-century social movements, promoting peace, human rights and social justice around the world and expanding the influence of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in the global governance system.
Kanjoo noted that the women's movement was prominent--with passionate speeches about women's rights, and a women's march organised by the International Community of Women Living with Aids together with the World Young Women's Christian Association.