In 2005, many books on Einstein emerged in the market in line with the World Year of Physics.
What does WYP stand for?
WYP stands for World Year of Physics (also seen as WYP)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYP
We have 9 other meanings of WYP in our Acronym Attic
- Winter Youth Olympic Games (competition)
- Wyoming Outfitters and Guides Association (Casper, WY)
- World Year of Physics (also seen as WYP)
- Write Your Own Program (computing)
- Watch Your Own Witch (Nickleodeon TV show)
- Watercress Yellows Phytoplasma
- Welsh Youth Parliament (Wales, UK)
- What's Your Plan
- What's Your Point?
- What's Your Problem?
- World Youth Program
- Would You Please
- West Yorkshire Police Authority (UK)
- West Yorkshire Probation Board (UK)
- Work Year and Personnel Cost
- Wyoming Primary Care Association
- West Yorkshire Primary Care Organisations (UK)
- West Yellowstone Police Department
- West Yorkshire Pension Fund (UK)
- West Yorkshire Playhouse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Invited Review Article in Celebration of the World Year of Physics 2005 James E.
WEB EXTRA Learn more about Einstein and join the celebration of The World Year of Physics 2005 at: www.
MIKE HELM Eugene LIGO seeks tiny gravity waves The Register-Guard's coverage of the World Year of Physics, and in particular some of the physics research at the University of Oregon, has been exceptional.
It is part of the university's celebration of the World Year of Physics, a year-long commemoration of the 100th anniversary of Albert Einstein's "miracle year" that saw publication of three science-transforming papers on light, relativity and heat.