In 2005, many books on Einstein emerged in the market in line with the World Year of Physics.
What does WYOP stand for?
WYOP stands for World Year of Physics (also seen as WYP)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYOP
- Write Your Own
- Wyoming (old style)
- Wear Your Own Bra
- Write Your Own Caption (electronic communications slang)
- World Youth Organisation on Climate Change (Netherlands)
- Work Your Own Diggings (mining)
- World Youth Organization For Human Welfare (Anaheim, CA)
- West Yorkshire Organic Group (UK)
- Winter Youth Olympic Games (competition)
- Wyoming Outfitters and Guides Association (Casper, WY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Invited Review Article in Celebration of the World Year of Physics 2005 James E.
WEB EXTRA Learn more about Einstein and join the celebration of The World Year of Physics 2005 at: www.
MIKE HELM Eugene LIGO seeks tiny gravity waves The Register-Guard's coverage of the World Year of Physics, and in particular some of the physics research at the University of Oregon, has been exceptional.
It is part of the university's celebration of the World Year of Physics, a year-long commemoration of the 100th anniversary of Albert Einstein's "miracle year" that saw publication of three science-transforming papers on light, relativity and heat.