7 ( ANI ): Web giant Google has reportedly given cash to the World Wildlife Fund to buy 'drones' in bid to monitor poaching of endangered species in the jungles of Africa and Asia.
What does WWF stand for?
WWF stands for World Wildlife Fund
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of WWF
We have 95 other meanings of WWF in our Acronym Attic
- Words with Friends (game)
- Work, Welfare and Families
- Worker Welfare Fund (Pakistan)
- Working Women's Forum (India)
- World of Warcraft Fund (gaming)
- World Water Forum
- World Wheat Foundation
- World Wide Federation
- World Wide Fulfillment (Microsoft licensing media distribution)
- World Wide Fund for Nature
- World Wrestling Federation
- Woven Wire Fabric
- World Wide Fund for Nature Hong Kong
- World Wide Fund for Nature - Living in a Finite Environment Programme
- Walls Windows Furnishings Association (Canada)
- West Wales Football Association (UK)
- Wrapped Wave Front Arbiter
- World Wide First Amendment Radio
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club
- Wonder Woman Fan Club (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest example of this approach is the study in the Ugandan forest reserve, conducted by Robin Naidoo of the World Wildlife Fund in Washington, D.
Sponsored by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), "Pennies for the Planet" is an annual program for kids that links environmental education with environmental action.
The World Wildlife Fund and the World Resources Institute jointly warned journalists to "proceed with caution" in writing about the book.
The Africa Stockpiles Project is an initiative of the World Wildlife Fund and Pesticide Action Network UK that is now being developed by a strategic partnership consisting of African regional organizations (the African Union, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, the African Development Bank, and Pesticide Action Network Africa), United Nations agencies (the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the United Nations Environment Programme, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, the Secretariat of the Basel Convention), the World Bank, and the industry association CropLife International.
A judge ruled that the pro fight giants - whose big- name stars such as The Rock and The Undertaker have millions of fans - illegally copied the initials of the World Wildlife Fund.