World Wide Video claimed that they had bought the rights to the footage from Ono's previous husband, Anthony Cox, in 1970.
What does WWV stand for?
WWV stands for World Wide Video
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWV
We have 11 other meanings of WWV in our Acronym Attic
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster (Germany)
- Wasserski Wakeboardclub Union (German watersport club)
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Unofficial Website (soccer fanclub; UK)
- [radio call sign for ] National Institute of Standards and Technology Time & Frequency shortwave radio station
- Wagner Werk-Verzeichnis (cataloging prefix for works of composer Richard Wagner)
- Walla Walla Valley Railway Company
- Week without Violence
- Well Woman Visit
- Workshop on Automated Specification and Verification of Web Systems
- World Wide Vacuum
- Walla Walla Valley Academy (College Place, WA)
- Wheeling West Virginia
- White Waltham Village Association (UK)
- NIST longwave (60 Kilohertz) Standard Time Signal (Radio station callsign)
- Whole Wheel Velo Club
- Wild West Veterinary Conference
- World Wide Virtual Community of the Disabled
- World Wide Video, Inc
- World Wide Video Festival
- Time & Frequency Shortwave Radio in Hawaii (National Institute of Standards & Technology radio call sign)
Samples in periodicals archive:
World Wide Video sued Ono in March 2008, accusing her of copyright infringement and of wrongfully interfering with its personal property.
World Wide Video sued Ono in March, 2008, accusing her of copyright infringement and of wrongfully interfering with its personal property.
Key applications and benefits for Qvu include: * Improved experience with both SD and HD content * Sharper and brighter image quality with more vibrant colors * Ultra-smooth viewing with no "skipping" * World wide video content play back using virtually any content delivery standard * Watch 2D videos in 3D * Video search * HD telepresence * Gesture recognition, input and control * Multi-view About Quartics Quartics is a consumer electronics company that is redefining the video experience for consumers globally.
Key benefits of the Qvu Video Processor include: * "Beyond HD" experience on HD content * HD-like experience on non-HD content * Sharper and brighter image quality * More vibrant colors * Ultra-smooth viewing with no "skipping" * Extended battery life while watching videos * World wide video content play back using any content delivery standard About Quartics Quartics is a consumer electronics company that is redefining the video experience for consumers globally.
Dirtbag Music provides free world wide video and voice calls for every user, a complete e-commerce engine to monetize online digital content and advance mobile applications that ensure artists and fans can stay connected.