He serves as chief technology officer for the New York Information Technology Center; was responsible for coordinating the development of this 400,000 square-foot, totally-wired facility; and created its World Wide network, which links smart-ready buildings in all of the world's major cities.
What does W2N stand for?
W2N stands for World Wide Network (Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of W2N
- Wireless Internet Institute
- World Wide Internet Service Provider (The Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Willing to Kill (gang; New South Wales, Australia)
- Windows 2000 (Microsoft)
- Windows Server 2003 (Microsoft)
- Word 2000 Macro Virus (Prefix)
- Welcome to Linux
- What2Learn Ltd. (online education course; UK)
- Wheels to Learning (UK)
- Where to Next? (sailing circumnavigation challenge)
- Welcome to Paradise (Dutch novel and film)
- Warez 2 Share
- World Wide Satellite TV & Radio Provider (Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Women to the Top (European Union project)
- Welcome to the Future (Brad Paisley song)
- Wafer to Wafer (integrated circuit)
- Wall 2 Wall (various organizations)
- Warehouse-to-Warfighter (military supply/logistics)
- Warriors to Work (Jacksonville, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technical service: Outdoor (real-time) weathering in AZ; outdoor accelerated weathering (EMMAQUA, EMMAQUA+); instrumental color, gloss, visual evaluations, physical, optical and mechanical analysis; world wide network of 23 sites Eastern Laboratories, Inc.