MINORITY BUSINESSPERSON OF THE YEAR FINALIST * DEBORAH QUINTANA, World Wide Money Exchange AS PRESIDENT AND OWNER OF WORLD WIDE MONEY EXCHANGE, DEBORAH Quintana has to know more than how many dollars to the Euro.
What does WWME stand for?
WWME stands for World Wide Money Exchange (Eugene, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWME
- What Would Mindy Do?
- What Would Momma Do?
- What Would Morrissey Do?
- What Would Moses Do?
- What Would Mountain Dew?
- What Would Muhammad Do?
- What Would Myron Do?
- What Would Mystery Do?
- Where Are the Weapons of Mass Destruction?
- World Water Monitoring Day
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter
- Western Waste Management Facility
- Western Washington Medical Group
- Will Write More Later
- What Would Martin Luther King Do
- Wood, Wire and Metal Lathers' Union
- Working Waterfront Maritime Museum (Tacoma, WA)
- World Wide Mass Market
- World Wide Mobile Mail
- World Wide Molecular Matrix (database)