What does WWLIA stand for?
WWLIA stands for World Wide Legal Information Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Working with Laboratory Animals (instructional series)
- White Water Learning Center of Georgia (est. 1998; Atlanta, GA)
- World Wide Loan Club
- What Would Leo Do?
- What Would Linus Do?
- What Would Lori Do?
- What Would Lucifer Do
- Windows and Windows Live Division (Microsoft)
- Worldwide LANTIRN Depot
- Wycombe Wanderers Ladies Football Club (UK soccer organization)
- West Windsor Little League (Princeton Junction, NJ)
- World-Wide Labyrinth Locator
- World Wide Lessons Learned Conference
- World Wide Lightning Location Network
- World-Wide Lighthouse Missions
- W. W. Law Neighborhood Branch Library (Savannah, GA)
- Wire and Wire-Like Object Detection System
- West Weald Landscape Project (England, UK)
- What Would L Ron Hubbard Do?
- Western Wisconsin Literacy Services (Independence, WI)