Pervaiz (Pervaiz) of ACCS International World Wide Express and Raja Asir Munir (Asir) (respondents) are fraudulently using its stylized and artistically created logo/trademark without its or its principal's permission/authorization/consent thus violating Section 10 of the Competition Act.
What does WWX stand for?
WWX stands for World Wide Express
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of WWX
We have 1 other meaning of WWX in our Acronym Attic
- Who, What, When, Where & Why?
- Who What When Where Why How
- Why, What, When, Who, Where, How, How Much (part of spiral software design)
- What's Wrong with You?
- When We Were Young
- World Wide Web Yacht Club
- Woo Woo Woo You Know It (professional wrestling slang)
- When We Were Young Productions (Waunakee, WI)
- World Wide Web Yellow Pages
- World War 10 (band)
- World Wrestling Xistence
- Worldwide Express (US DoD)
- What Would Xena Do?
- What Would Xenu Do?
- WCCS Weather Graphical User Interface
- Walla Walla YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Washington)
- Where Were You?
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
- Where Will You Be When the Craig Machine Comes Partyin' Through (Stephen Lynch fans)
- Who Were You Before You Were Banned?
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SDD team is an active participant in several joint integrated process teams, and continues to meet with representatives from the Air Mobility Command (AMC), services representatives, DLA, and the Defense Distribution Center (DDC) to discuss methods for optimizing fleet readiness, specifically, DDC's Pure Pallet Initiative, Container Consolidation Point Initiative, World Wide Express (WWX) effectiveness, and WWX shipment consolidation.