This industry has proven long ago to be a strong growing business; in 2011, the world wide duty free business reached US$46 billion in revenue, and the anticipated growth rate for 2012 is 5%-10%'.
What does WWDF stand for?
WWDF stands for World Wide Duty Free
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WWDF in our Acronym Attic
- What Would Dexter Do? (Dexter TV show)
- What Would Dimebag Do?
- What Would Dogbert Do? :-)
- What Would Donald Do?
- What Would Donna Do?
- What Would Dude Do?
- What Would Dumbledore Do?
- What Would Dwayne Do
- Worldwide Direct Dialing (WorldCom)
- West Wickham and District Darts League (UK; est. 1946)
- Wahanda Women Development Group (Kenya)
- Window Watchdog Timer (semiconductor, microcontroller)
- Wroclawska Wodna Druzyna Harcerek (Polish girl scouts organization)
- What Would David Hasselhoff Do
- What Would Dirty Harry Do?
- Wireless Web Data, Inc.
- Warioware: Do It Yourself (gaming)
- Warioware: Do It Yourself Showcase (gaming)
- World Wide Distance Learning
- Wide Wavelength Division Multiplexing (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But if you've ever bought something from Dixons, World Wide Duty Free, or the Co-op, among others, your transaction has probably been processed by one of its software products.