What does WWDB stand for?
WWDB stands for World Wide Dream Builders
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWDB
- World Wide Database
- World Wide Domination
- Wrong Way Driver (transportation)
- Wassa West District Assembly (Ghana)
- West Wales Dyslexia Association (Swansea, Wales, UK)
- Withlacoochee Workforce Development Authority
- Women with Disabilities Australia
- World Wrack Diving Association (various locations)
- Water Well Drillers Board
- World Wide Data Base (Aerospace)
- What Would Drew Barrymore Do
- Water-World Diving Center (Taiwan)
- West Wiltshire District Council (UK)
- Windows Worms Doors Cleaner (free software)
- World Wide Data Communications Inc.
- World Wide Developers Conference (Apple)
- Wyoming Water Development Commission
- What Would Daniel Do?
- What Would Darren Do
- What Would Darwin Do?