KOREAN despot Kim Jong Un was once considered a belligerent buffoon but now he is seen as the man who could start World War Three.
What does WWIII stand for?
WWIII stands for World War Three
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- World Wide Identification (number)
- Western Way for Industrial Development Co. (Saudi Arabia)
- What Would I Do without You (Ray Charles song)
- Wisconsin Women in Government (Madison, WI)
- World Wide Investment Group
- World Wide Indoor Golf Association (Netherlands)
- Wimley and White Interfacial Hydrophobicity (virology scale)
- Writing Women into History (project)
- World War II
- World Wide Allotment Area II
- World War II Online (game)
- World War II Victory Medal
- Without Weapons It's Just Another Airline
- Want Want International Limited (Singapore)
- What Would I Like?
- Wire and Wireless India Limited
- World Wide Interactive Learning Design (online community)
- What Was I Looking For?
- Warioware, Inc.: Mega Party Game$! (gaming)
- Worldwide Integrated Management of Subsistence
Samples in periodicals archive:
If they were they might have waited until tomorrow before starting World War Three.
He's actually just trying to avoid World War three.
But if they do not accept them and go forward with their plan then it will be World War Three.
I hope no one will be unleashing World War Three because of it.
Just think of how much better it would be If wars were covered by Health and Safety The Luftwaffe too Couldn't fire at you There'd be no bombs and no World War Three * Send your poems to Sunday Mercury Short Stories, Sunday Mercury, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Birmingham B24 9FF.
Some guy photographed the back of his head and all of a sudden World War Three breaks out.
A catastrophe or World War Three," said Mr Gorbachev, 78.